Mary Hope is an Associate Attorney and Consultant with Sones & White. A Georgia native, she has made Mississippi home since 2012, when she came to intern with a campus ministry at Belhaven University. After marrying her husband, Michael, she graduated fourth in her class from Mississippi College School of Law, where she was the Chief Executive Editor of the Law Review. While in law school, Mary Hope clerked for the Mississippi Court of Appeals, the Mississippi Development Authority, and Sones & White. She joined Sones & White full time in 2019.
In her spare time, Mary Hope enjoys reading, kayaking, gardening, and singing in her church’s choir.
- Community Development Bankers Association
- Mississippi Bankers Association
- Pear Orchard Presbyterian Church (PCA), Choir Council
- Mississippi (2019)
Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2019
- Law Review, Chief Executive Editor
- Clerkship with Mississippi Court of Appeals
- Clerkship with Mississippi Development Authority
Georgia Southern University, B.A. in Spanish, summa cum laude, 2011
- Spanish Student of the Year, 2010-11